# Non-personal data
- The types of non-personal data France TV EN DIRECT may collect and use include, but are not limited to: application properties, including, but not limited to application name, package name and icon installed on your device. Your checkin (include like, recommendation) of a game will be disclosed to all France TV EN DIRECT users.
- France TV EN DIRECT may use and disclose to Person1 ’s partners and contractors the collected non-personal data for purposes of analyzing usage of the Services, advertisement serving, managing and providing the Services and to further develop the Services and other France TV EN DIRECT services and products.
- You recognize and agree that the analytics companies utilized by France TV EN DIRECT may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other services or products relating to your activities. These companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies.
# Personal Data
- Personal information collected by France TV EN DIRECT is information voluntarily provided to us by you when you create your account or change your account
- information. The information includes your facebook id, name, gender, location and your friends’id on facebook. France TV EN DIRECT also stores your game checkins, likes, dislikes, recommendations and messages.
- France TV EN DIRECT may use collected personal data for purposes of analyzing usage of the Services, providing customer and technical support, managing and providing Services (including managing advertisement serving) and to further develop the Services and other France TV EN DIRECT services and products. France TV EN DIRECT may combine non-personal data with personal data.
# Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data
- France TV EN DIRECT may disclose your personal data to third parties as required by law enforcement or other government officials in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose you or France TV EN DIRECT to legal liability. France TV EN DIRECT may also disclose your personal data to third parties when France TV EN DIRECT has a reason to believe that a disclosure is necessary to address potential or actual injury or interference with Person1 ’s rights, property, operations, users or others who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage, or France TV EN DIRECT believes that such disclosure is necessary to protect France TV EN DIRECT ’s rights, combat fraud and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on Person1 . To the extent permitted by applicable law, France TV EN DIRECT will make reasonable efforts to notify you of such disclosure through Person1 ’s website or in another reasonable manner.
- Please be aware of the open nature of certain social networking and other open features of the Services France TV EN DIRECT may make available to you. You may choose to disclose data about yourself in the course of contributing user generated content to the Services. Any data that you disclose in any of these forums, blogs, chats or the like is public information, and there is no expectation of privacy or confidentiality.
- France TV EN DIRECT is not responsible for any personal data you choose to make public in any of these forums.
- If you are under 15 years of age or a minor in your country of residence, please ask your legal guardian’s permission to use or access the Services. France TV EN DIRECT takes children’s privacy seriously, and encourages parents and/or guardians to play an active role in their children’s online experience at all times. France TV EN DIRECT does not knowingly collect any personal information from children below the aforementioned age and if France TV EN DIRECT learns that France TV EN DIRECT has inadvertently gathered personal data from children under the aforementioned age, France TV EN DIRECT will take reasonable measures to promptly erase such personal data from Person1 ’s records.
# 3rd party services
- We use 3rd party services in our apps. These services collect usage data in compliance with their Privacy Policies. The services are described below.
- 3rd party ad serving systems allow user data to be utilized for advertising communication purposes displayed in the form of banners and other advertisements on France TV EN DIRECT apps, possibly based on user interests.
- Google Play Services
- Google Analytics for Firebase
- One Signal
# Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA, we do not collect any personal information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
# Contact Us